Our members are a diverse group of people drawn from many different countries. They include
- professional storytellers who regularly perform and/or conduct workshops for their clients;
- community tellers who may use storytelling as part of their work (for example as teachers, counsellors) or with their family;
- people who are still developing their skills, repertoire and confidence as tellers and who are keen to hear more stories (from our on-line story swaps and the archives of the Story Circle) or learn new techniques shared by more experienced tellers (from our Conference workshops or webinars);
- those who are not resident in Asia but who have an interest in hearing Asian stories;
- Institutional members which have an interest in supporting, or learning about, Asian stories and storytellers;
- Story Festivals which have an interest in promoting Asian content and/or Asian storytellers.
Each professional member has their own profile, where you can find out about their experience and find links to see them tell a story. Since we hope you may be looking to find a teller for your school (Book Week? UN Day?) or your Festival or celebration, there are links to help you contact them via their website, facebook, blog and/or email.